Advanced Manufacturing Services
● Rapid prototype capability to meet critical time-to-market requirements
● Full system integration assembly line and SMT capability
● Substrate level assembly, SiP, CoF and others
● Comprehensive test and programming system
● On-line tracking system with analytics
● Unique and advanced process capability (laser marker, ultrasonic welding machine, etc)
Design Engineering Capability
- Complete Edge to Cloud Solution
- High-speed and RF hardware design (Bluetooth, RFID, NFC, WiFi, LoRA,Sigfox)
- Mixed signal, power and thermal optimization
- Embedded software development
- Flexible and customize software solutions
- Mobile apps design for iOS and Android
- Mechanical design using leading edge CAD tools
- Finite Element method modelling and analysis
Quality Management System
● In-house Failure analysis capability and reliability/certification lab partners
● DFM, EMC/EMI and IPC compliant
● Waterproofing, strengthening, IP certifications
● Lab compliance and certification
● FMEA mechanisms in place (Design and Process)
● Comprehensive design review process and bug tracking solution
● ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
● ISO 13485:2016 Medical device Quality Management System
What We Do
With system architects on three continents, we work with our customers in the early stages of product development and help them refine product specifications. Beyond product development, we optimize the whole product ecosystem, and help engineer the cloud services, mobile applications and protocols. Where needed, we partner with the bests in the industry to bring state of the art design to life.
Our engineers manage all aspects of electrical design, from schematic to board layout.
Thanks to years of experience in board design, cutting-edge expertise in Radio Frequency design(Bluetooth, RFID, NFC, WIFI, ANT+, LoRa…) and power and thermal optimization, a close relationship with suppliers and a deep understanding of the integration with mechanical and software design, we have brought to market some of the mmost innovative connected devices.
Kaertech’s mechanical engineers understand the demands of modern designs. Accessing tot he best suppliers, they work hand-in-hand with our customers to bring their designs to life. We have a deep expertise in plastic molding, metal, CNC, painting, treatment and a long track records of meeting high quality standards and certification while integrating complex mechanisms and stringent cosmetic criteria.
We develop the embedded software for the products we create
We pride ourselves in writing elegant, robust code. We believe in tight integration between software, electronic, and mechanical engineering.
Our team has been developing embedded software for connected devices for over ten years and is both similar with the leading platforms and flexible to customize solutions for each product.
Beyond the device, for the development of mobile applications and cloud services, we work with our partners from Baracoda Group: ALSoft and Flaminem.
Quality / Reliability / Certification
Our quality team manages all aspects of product testing.
Test criteria are established in collaboration with our customers and often our quality standards, both in design and in production go beyond our customers’ requirements. All test results (temperature and humidity, vibration, drop, IP, ESD, thermal, aging…) are verified independenlty in third party labs.
When the product is ready, we take it through certification on our customer’s behalf.
Whether you want to build ten or ten million units Kaertech has you covered.
We fully manage board production and SMT and have virtually no capacity limitation.
Our state of the art System Assembly Manufacturing facility in the Philippines specializes in high end precision Manufacturing. When volumes are beyond our manufacturing capacity, we work with tier-one manufacturers in Asia. We will smoothly transfer production and all processes to their facility with no downtime and no loss in quality
FOUNDER and CEO
- Mickaël founded Kaertech in Hong Kong and later opened a facility in the Philippines.
- Mickael holds a master’s degree in Electronics and Computer Science from Ecole Polytechnique of Nantes University and a Senior Executive Leadership Program from Stanford.
- Mickael is an entrepreneur with 18 years of experience in product design and manufacturing.
- Prior to founding Kaertech in 2009, Mickael led engineering and manufacturing operations at Baracoda (Company sold to Ingenico in 2011).
- Mickael likes joining marathon and trail runs as well as Rugby social matches and tournaments.
John Roben Hernandez
- John graduated from Mapua Institute of Technology with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering.
- Has extensive experience in Manufacturing Industry and worked over 10 years as Manufacturing Program Manager in Emerson Network Power before joining Kaertech.
- He has strong knowledge of the entire product development process, from concept to production release.
- Kevin graduated in Metallurgy from the University of Manchester and subsequently gained MBA at Bath University.
- Worked in QA in the steel industry, general management in polymers industry and, more recently in China, served as MD of Asian activities for an international company, majoring in specialist applications for magnetic materials.
CHIEF TECHNICAL OFFICER
- Yoan graduated from Ecole Centrale d'Electronique as an Embedded System specialist and from University Pierre et Marie Curie on Architecture and Design of Integrated Circuits.
- Worked mainly as an entrepreneur before joining Kaertech as Lead Architect and as CTO recently.
TEST & SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT HEAD
- Graduated from University of the Philippines with a degree of Bachelor Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Impressive hands-on knowledge in electronics and programming,
- With special expertise in LabVIEW, Microcontroller, C software, hardware design
- Robotics, automation & optics Development
PROGRAM AND SALES MANAGEMENT HEAD
- Graduated from Saint Louis University, Baguio City with a degree of Bachelor Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Has extensive experience in Manufacturing industry and worked over 18 years in operations and engineering environment.
- Had interact with big customers such as Philips, IBM, Cisco systems and Fujitsu.
🇫🇷 Paris Office
115,-123 Avenue Charles de Gaulle
92200, Neuilly sur Seine
☎ +33 1 4738 7390
🇭🇰 Hong Kong Office
Unit 1601-02, Seaview Commercial Building
21-24 Connaught Road West,
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
☎ +852 2534 2905
🇵🇭 Philippines Office
Bldg. 3 EZP Compound,
Laguna Technopark Annex, Binan,
4024, Laguna, Philippines
☎ +63 (049) 508 9632